Getting Creative With Your Facebook Fan Page Timeline | Exact Dimensions, Examples, and FREE Template
As a creative business owner there is no doubt you want your Facebook Fan Page to draw fans in and keep them there. You also want your images to match your brand and at the same time be crisp and clear. The deadline is fast approaching and all Facebook Fan Pages will make the switch over to the new timeline.
This article will help you get creative with your new Facebook timeline layout. You will find exact dimensions to all the necessary pictures, examples of awesome fan pages who have made the switch to the new timeline and a free Photoshop template download that will save you time when designing your timeline.
To start things off you should know what are the correct measurements for all the photos you can upload. Following these measurements will insure that your pictures stay crisp and clear once they are uploaded to Facebook.
Here is an awesome and very informative infographic from Jon Loomer.
Be sure to check out all his Facebook articles : In 25 plus articles Jon covers it all from engaging fans, design, and even privacy.
For those of you who want to get a little more creative here are a few more dimensions I put together for you.
There is no better way to get inspired to make an awesome fan page then by checking out other cool designs.
Here are some examples from the handmade/ design world… enjoy!
1. On the Handmadeology fan page we are featuring new fans each week. You can get your Etsy items featured by clicking the cover photo, liking and sharing the photo, and leaving your Etsy shop link. This helps stimulate fan interaction and greatly increases our reach on Facebook.
2. A little biased here as this is my wife’s fan page! You can see she integrates her logo along with her slogan and samples of her work.
3. Great design here. Shows off designs and lets the fan know what their shop is selling.
4. Eye catching for sure! A close up shot peaks the interest and makes me want to find out more.
5. Love this product display!
6. No text, but simple eye catching photos!
7. Adding a photo from your last craft show, is a great way to show your fans what is happening offline.
8. Get seasonal with your cover photo.
9. Great mix of photos and info.
When you are designing your timeline cover, profile pic and even your custom app pics, it can be a pain and time consuming. With this Photoshop template now you can drag your images and test them out in Photoshop first.
Fan Page Timeline Photoshop Template FREE Download:
With this template you can design your timeline before you upload them to Facebook… saving tons of time!
Go to Source
Author: Timothy Adam
Go to Source
Author: Handmade Coalition